RESET IPHONE WITHOUT PASSCODE : Iphone users face these problems, sometimes they forget their own iphone’s passcode or iphone stuck in the locked screen. These are the best method to access to your locked iphone, reset iphone without passcode.
In this article I will show you the best methods to reset your iphone if you forgot your passcode. There are two easy methods using which you can reset your iphone, the official way is to put your iphone into recovery mode and restore it with iTunes, even you can do this using software called ReiBoot, or else find and recovery the lost password and then log into your iphone then reset your iPhone.(RESET IPHONE WITHOUT PASSCODE)
- Reset iphone without passcode using ReiBoot.
- Factory reset iphone without passcode using iTunes.
These are the method using which you can reset your iphone, I will show you how these methods works. Using these methods you can reset 7/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/SE/5s/5c/4S/4 without passcode.
Factor reset iphone without passcode using Reiboot- Reiboot is the best and professional IOS care tool that can easily reset any iphont without passcode. make your iphone fresh as new. Using this software not only reset, recovery mode, but fix all kind of IOS stuck issues. It can solve all errors, screen stuck, iTunes error and all other issues.
- Download and install ReiBoot from its official website, then run ReiBoot and plug in your iPhone to your computer using lighting cable, select Fix All IOS Stuck.
- Then click “start” to enter your device into recovery mode or DFU mode to detect your device, after doing that click Advanced mode >> option to continue.
- By selecting Advanced mode it will wipe all the data,setting and passcode you were using on your iPhone, ReiBoot will backup all the data on your iPhone before starting the process.
- Click on “Download” button to start download the latest firmware online.
- After downloading the firmware package, click start repair to start system recovery. When the process is complete, you can start using your phone normally after its done.
Reset iPhone without password using iTunes – even using iTunes you can reset iPhone without passcode.
- Connect your lighting cable to your windows Pc or Mac, but do not connect to your iPhone
- By pressing and holding home and Power button, turn off your device.
- Wait for 5 seconds, whem the iPhone is completely off hold down the home button and connect your iPhone to the other end of the cable, which should still be attached to your pc. This will force your iPhone to turn on.
- Continue to hold the home button until an alert message in iTunes appears saying that your iPhone is detected in recovery mode.
- Then click ‘ok’. In iTunes, click ‘summary’ tab and click on ‘restore’ button within iTunes.
Then iTunes will wipe iPhone without passcode. by doing this iTunes will delete all your iPhone data, setting, app data everything including the password. Before doing anything which can harm your iPhone backup your data.